Technology commercialisation specialist
Qi3 is a specialist service, providing sales, marketing and business development support to technology companies, enterprises and government.
Uniting technology and marketing
Organisations bringing new technologies and IP to market can hit many market and commercial challenges, barriers, pitfalls along the journey to success. Examples include:
- For many new technologies, products and IP, the market opportunity is clear, but aligning the Value Proposition with real user needs to gain strong commercial traction requires far deeper market insights.
- Market opportunities may be very niche, requiring specialist research into user needs before deciding on exploitation strategies.
- New products / IP have been taken to market but failed to gain the expected commercial interest and traction.
- New / modified business models and commercialisation strategies are needed to properly exploit the market opportunity.
- Clients lack the organisational bandwidth.
- Clients lack relevant in-house expertise for specific market opportunities or challenges.
Qi3 uses a combination of proven methodologies, an extensive market knowledge bank, and the deep commercial experience of its personnel to help clients uncover key market insights that underpin successful market and commercialisation strategies.
Qi3 has the proven ability to pick up client challenges, identify key market insights, and rapidly develop and embed solutions in their organisations.
Qi3 specialises in helping our clients find, assess and exploit markets for their technologies and services.
We help our clients to maximise their potential in a wide range of technologies and markets.
We work with a diverse client base from international and multi-national corporations to government, SME’s and start-ups.
Qi3 Ventures specialises in supporting companies by providing financial investment and supporting rapid commercialisation of their products and services.
We work with a diverse client base from international organisations and multi-national corporations to government, universities, SME’s and start-ups.