Rapid Market Prototyping (RMP) addresses the complexity underlying a simple business challenge:
Which markets should I address?
What products will they buy?
How do I accelerate sales growth?
What is Qi3 Rapid Market Prototyping™?
Qi3 Rapid Market Prototyping is an iterative process that enables market strategies, product development programmes, ‘go-to-market’ plans, and sales growth strategies to be developed, tested, and implemented with real potential customers in very short timescales.
This revolutionary lean business methodology puts the customer at the heart of these processes, transforming their effectiveness. At each stage, potential and actual customers are consulted, and the improved knowledge of their needs and
buying behaviours from the beginning results in faster time to market, more compelling products, and higher sales growth.
Inspired by the engineering concept of Rapid Prototyping, Qi3 Rapid Market Prototyping interleaves technical, market and strategy elements into each stage of development, driving speedy, iterative cycles which provide faster return on investment. It is best suited to dynamic, unpredictable environments where fast payback and risk minimisation are required.
What does Qi3 Rapid Market Prototyping™ deliver?
Examples of activities delivered within Qi3 Rapid Market Prototyping™
- Business Strategy: plan the future for your business
- Product Roadmap: plan the evolution of products to fit market needs and manage development resource
- Product/Technology strategy: determine options, select partners, plan finances and explore grant opportunities
- Market Testing: gain rapid market feedback on product concepts; establish ‘go to market’ partners and strategy
- Go to Market: prove market traction by establishing a sales pipeline and closing deals
- Find alternative markets: ‘pivot’ propositions to exploit your technology and manufacturing base
- Improve sales processes: make sales processes more efficient, integrated with company needs and scale
- Increase exports: select and manage agents and distributors, develop direct sales channels
How does Qi3 Rapid Market Prototyping™ work?
For details on how the Qi3 Rapid Market Prototyping™ process works, click here
Who might use Qi3 Rapid Market Prototyping™?
Qi3 Rapid Market Prototyping™ is designed for companies that need to innovate and scale effectively. This includes high-growth start-ups, established businesses seeking performance improvement, and Corporate Venturing organisations.
How long does it take?
Qi3 Rapid Market Prototyping™ can be offered in discrete packages, or an on-going basis.
How do I get started?
To download a copy of this information in PDF format, please click here.