Qi3 is uniquely positioned to help universities, Research Councils, and other sponsors to maximise the commercial and economic impact of academic research. In addition to the major programmes we offer of:
- Ask the Expert
- Technology Market Evaluation
- Community Building – Thematic Knowledge Exchange Programmes
- Market review of technology portfolio
Qi3 offers several programmes that address specific commercialisation issues:
- Opportunity Mining: Work with academic research groups to identify new seams of Knowledge Exchange opportunity on an institute or cohort basis
- Awareness Raising: Improve culture and awareness, establish pathways to impact
- Specific Partnerships: Broker specific collaborations with companies and organisations. Persuade companies to actively engage in clusters
- Support: Support application preparation to maximise success rates, and identify relevant innovation funding programmes
- Performance Evaluation: Analyse and report on Knowledge Exchange programme performance. Recommend improvements and design new interventions
- Metrics: Identify range of metrics that measure success and progress to objectives
- Monitor: Monitor pipeline other engagement metrics to maintain progress
- Report: Report metrics and progress on quaterly basis
Our experience shows that the commercialisation and Knowledge Exchange needs of individual organisations vary, and we tailor our well-established methodologies to produce the desired outcomes from our base of practical business experience.
Examples of our work can be found in our case studies.